September 22, 2019:
New Product: PortRemoter for Windows
We are pleased to announce the availability of PortRemoter for Windows.
PortRemoter is a software-based TCP/IP port forwarder and network monitoring service. The software accepts connections on a particular TCP port, and establishes connections to a different TCP port to fulfill requests. Administrative web interface allows the monitoring of connection and data transfer statistics.
Some of the PortRemoter features include:
- High-performance, scalable, multi-threaded design.
- Utilizes the Windows completion port I/O model.
- Runs as either a 32-bit or 64-bit Windows service.
- Build-in web server, allows for web-based administration of the software.
- Configurator can be used to manage the administrative interface.
- Supports a collection of customizable TCP/IP port forwarders.
- Ability to forward to computers outside the local area network.
- Local and remote port values do not need to be the same.
- Can integrate with Internet Information Services (IIS) for its advanced abilities.
- Access control lists indicate which IP addresses are permitted to connect.
- Connection logs allow opened, closed, blocked and failed connections to be stored.
- Session statistics maintain transfer information since the service was started.
- Active connections viewable from the session statistics table.
- Historical statistics maintain transfer information since the product was installed.
- Log file keeps track of changes and reports error conditions.
A free trial download available for all users.